Suitable for use in Brother DCP-130C, DCP-330C, DCP-350C, DCP-540CN, DCP-560, DCP-560CN, DCP-750CW, DCP-770CW, FAX-1460, FAX-1560, FAX-2480C, MFC-240C, MFC-3360C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465CN, MFC-5460CN, MFC-5860CN, MFC-660CN, MFC-665CW, MFC-680CN, MFC-685CW, MFC-845CW, MFC-885CW printers and multi-function devices.
This cartridge contains premium Magenta ink which produces exceptionally sharp and crisp text to deliver the most professional documents and publications as well as excellent photo and artwork reproduction.
- This original LC-57BK Black ink cartridge has been designed explicitly for use in a range of Brother DCP inkjet and multifunction centre devices and can produce print output expression level of up to 1200 x 6000 DPI resolution. Consider trying particular paper types and media with advanced printer settings to achieve even higher colour and line definition for extra special jobs. You can even set the printer to save on ink, often known as a DRAFT mode which is terrific for internal document printing where the best quality is unnecessary.
- The department at Brother imaging laboratories have produced a quantum shift regarding quality and performance with these modern inkjet cartridges. The print quality, saturation, bleed levels, clarity and extra vibrancy generated by this LC-57BK Black Ink Cartridge is nothing short of outstanding.
- This Brother LC-57BK Black Ink Cartridge has a print capacity rating of up to 400 pages at 5% coverage*.
- This ink cartridge has been developed to endure page print speeds of 25 (ppm) without any deterioration in print quality.
- The ink utilised by Brother in this LC-57BK ensures prints that are produced are both smear and fade resistant for extended longevity. Additionally, the ink has been developed to provide high levels of page saturation with very low bleed levels, particularly when used with recommended media stock.
- The electromechanical technology utilised by these types of Brother Inkjet printers is known as thermal inkjet. The ink is formed into a bubble-like droplet by using a heated element to expand the ink from a cartridge through some fine printhead nozzles. Once the ink has been layered upon the surface of the paper, it becomes resistant to adverse environmental condition and amazingly tolerant of robust handling which increases the life of and handling durability of the page. This application creates images at superior resolution levels compared to other types of print technologies like laser and dot matrix type printing engines and therefore the preferred option for doing full-colour photos and artwork.