Suitable for use in BrotherÂ HL-L3230CDW,Â HL-L3270CDW,Â MFC-L3745CDW,Â MFC-L3770CDWÂ printers and multi-function devices.
- EachÂ one of these Brother TN-253M MagentaÂ high-performance laser toner cartridges has been manufactured from premium quality earth-friendly and sustainable materials and components to guarantee continuous operation.
- PrintsÂ have high levels of microfibre ink saturation for crisper line definition and greater colour matching vibrancy. Prints also withstand adverse environmental conditions such as chemicals, light exposure, harsh handling conditions, fading and smearing.Â Â
- ManufacturedÂ and tested by Brother’sÂ QA team engineers to maintain printing speeds of up to 22 pages per minute without any decomposition in print quality or mechanical disruption.Â Â
- ThisÂ TN-253M Magenta printer cartridge has been designated by BrotherÂ as a standard yield toner cartridge that will deliver up to 1300 A4 prints at 5% page coverage.
- IdealÂ for a variety of applications uses at the busy office or school where quality, cost durability are highly valued. Advanced printer settings can be utilised to deliver higher print resolution rates or changed to reduce toner consumption, depending on results desired.
- ElectrostaticÂ generation is used with a laser device to manufacture the printed image in these printer machines and devices. DC transformer coronas deliver a static electricity charge in the form of a reverse image onto a photosensitive drum assembly. As the drum turns, a laser switches on to neutralise the charged areas that represent the non-image areas of the original print sent to the printer. This leaves only static charges left that form the shape of the image. The drum thenÂ gets locked to the toner cartridge and attracts oppositely charged toner particles from the toner cartridge developer roller over to its surface to form the image. Paper is then moved between the drum photoconductor and a transport roller assembly. An additional reverse charge is then applied from a corona roller beneath the-the paper, and because the sheet is in the way, the toner lands on the paper, and it then proceeds to a heating-pressure component called a fuser assembly where the image is pressed and melted into the fibres of the paper before exiting for use.Â Â
- EveryÂ cartridge is closely examined and tested to a series of quality performance and durability assessments before being approved for packaging and distribution.Â Â Â
- TheÂ unique formula of toner and polymer mix developed by Brother’sÂ Imaging research and development team provides exceptional solid and dense colour reproduction with a broad array of tones, hues and gradations along with crisp and precise outstanding line work output for sharp text. Achieve high quality printed output with up to 2400 x 600Â DPI resolution thanks to the microscopic toner shape and polymer granule size.Â
- User-friendlyÂ designed outer housing for quick and easy handlingÂ when it comes to changing out expired cartridges.Â
- SealedÂ securely and packaged in its easy-to-store box to ensure no leaks and a greater shelf life.
Duty Cycle: Approx. 1,300 pages at 5% coverage