Suitable for use in Brother MFC L8900CDW, HL L8360CDW printers and multi-function devices.
- Prints set up with these colour cartridges are resistant to fading and smudging helping to extend longevity and durability.
- This Brother TN-443 Magenta toner cartridge has an estimated page yield of up to 6500 pages*.
- Designed specifically only for Brother laser printers and Multifunction centres and produces up to 600 x 600 dots per inch resolution quality.
- The process whereby the image is created is called laser processing technology. A laser inside the printer produces a static electricity charge as a reverse photostatic image onto a photosensitive drum assembly called a photoconductor. The paper is then moved along inside the printer to a critical point where a reverse charge is then applied, and by this process, it attracts the toner particles from the toner cartridge onto the paper. It then moves onto a transported to a fusing unit, which uses pressure and heat to impress the toner into the fibres of the paper for permanent adhesion.
- Use with recommended printer settings and media to enhance quality and performance levels.
Brother International Australia was established in 1977 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries, which was founded in 1908 in Japan. With a head office located in Sydney and State offices nationally throughout Australia, Brother has grown from humble beginnings to a diversified multinational corporation.
Brother is now a leading brand that produces quality innovative products for the print and imaging, labelling and sewing markets. Key products include laser printers, Multi-Function Centres (MFCs), fax machines, labellers, label printers, and a wide range of home and industrial sewing machines. A trusted brand worldwide that believes in the “Customer First” approach in all aspects of our business, Brother has continuously met the varied needs of our customers through our comprehensive range of quality solutions.