Shop 2 / 20 Banna Ave, Griffith NSW email@example.com 02 6964 8500
• Seamlessly integrate with key line-of-business systems to power your digital transformation journey.
• Personalised workflows give users the ability to take control of the way they want to manage their information so that it works best for them.
• Scan to myself and Google DriveTM plus other popular cloud destinations to enhance workflow efficiencies*.
• Mobile workflows are set up with built in WiFi and mobile applications to easily allow users to connect, print, scan and capture using Canon PRINT Business.
• Full support for Apple® Airprint® and AndroidTM MopriaTM Mobile Printing.
• Simple and easy mobile connectivity with in-built WiFi plus options to connect through Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC).
• Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system integration helps provide real-time insights into potential threats to the network
• Ensure data is secure with HDD encryption.
• Technology to verify that the device
boot process, firmware, and applications initialise without alterations or tampering.
• Motion sensors and sleep recovery triggers work to reduce unnecessary power consumption.
• Bio-based plastics are used throughout the machine for an environmentally friendly approach to printing performance.
uniFLOW is based on one platform for all print, scan, and device management, designed to bring the full value of all multifunctional devices to a business environment.
The software has been designed to act as one integrated platform for all document processes.
This powerful platform software is open, modular and configurable so it can be adapted to fit the specific needs of different businesses from large corporations to small offices, educational establishments, local government and central print rooms.
Group documents together to give you A-Z clarity on the project. Case Manager has been intuitively designed to group related documents together for you so you don’t have to go searching. For example, it will recognise a PO, a delivery note and an invoice related to the same item(s).
– Put the archive boxes away for good
Therefore™ securely captures, saves, indexes, reviews and validates documents and archives them once the mandated period expires.
– Don’t suffer version fatigue
We’ve created software that allows documents to be shared and edited without the confusion. Only one employee can edit a document at a time, check it back into the system and leave notes that inform colleagues of their changes. This is then sent to other employees to be reviewed and edited.
– Go digital
Big enterprises use big technology to stay ahead and now small businesses can too. Our user friendly software lets you save documents quickly and in a logical, organised way, find documents in seconds, ease admin burdens, improve customer service and ensure you don’t miss out on revenue opportunities caused by sluggish reactivity.
– On-the-go, wherever you go
With our app, you and your employees can safely access information wherever you are, whenever you need it. Find and view documents, take and save pictures, update workflow tasks and index data, and save information from 3rd party software.
– In-house or in the cloud
Whether you want to manage Therefore™ in-house or you’re looking for a cloud solution, we can help.
Capture information from digital or paper documents. OCR is then applied to every page, combined with barcode recognition functionality to automatically capture index data.
The beauty of Therefore™ is that it can be accessed anytime, anywhere. Whether it’s on your smartphone or tablet while you wait to board a plane or on a desktop browser, we have you covered.
Move from a paper-based process to a digitised system that will give you workflow efficiencies. Enjoy more time, greater accuracy and improved visibility and customer service as result.
Find the flaws that are slowing down your business workflow with real time data on key activities like invoice processing and sales reports. Even better, schedule this information to be sent to you.
In partnership with DocuSign®, you can sign documents with an electronic signature for security, traceability, and a fast approval process.
Therefore™ can be scaled up to suit your business requirements. As your business grows, you can add additional users and features to ensure your processes are always streamlined – no matter the size.
Therefore™’s security features ensure your information is vault-like secure, backed up, auditable and accessed by authorisation only – perfect for sensitive, confidential and classified files.
Case management allows you store all relevant case/project documents in a central location, so you can easily manage entire projects and search for relevant documents at the click of a button.